The ILO reserves the right not to publish or to remove without notice materials, information or opinions that are not in compliance with the following terms or that are in any other way incompatible with the purpose of the “12to12.org”.
The User of the “12to12.org” Website agrees that he or she shall not:
- perform any action that is likely to disrupt, provoke, offend, threaten, attack or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- infringe in any way the copyrights of the ILO or those of any other third party in the materials on this Website;
- upload materials without the permission of the copyright holder of the material on this Website;
- advertise products or services for profit or gain;
- "spam", that is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, which are generally undesired.